This 16 x 30-inch Silicone Mat is a Perfect Fit For Your Workbench.
$35 with $10 shipping (1 to 5 business days)
Glue won’t stick, protect your project, makes cleanup easy.
Reasons to get a silicone Mat:
One thing I realized In woodworking is that having the best tool for a job will improve the quality of what I make.
A $50 Makita sander will do the job.. but not well. Time is saved and rework is avoided by having good tools.
A silicone mat isn’t a necessity, wax paper works for glue, carpet for protection..but those aren’t ideal solutions for improving the quality of your work.
Protects the project you are working on from dings and scratches.
16 x 30 is the perfect size for your workbench.
Our mats are thicker and more durable than the competition. It’ll cost slightly more for something you’ll get years of heavy use out of.
The thin red mat is the typical product on Amazon
Cleanup is extremely easy with silicone. Wood and CA glue peel off and everything else wipes up fast
My main goal with the design of this mat:
- Long-lasting and durable with a lot of use.
- Affordable price.
- Looks good in the shop.
I’ve made my best effort to meet these goals and think I’ve succeeded. You can definitely buy a cheaper silicone mat elsewhere.. but it won’t last.
Silicone Mat details:
- Size: 16 X 30 inches and about 2.7 mm thick. Total weight is 2.3 pounds.
- Material: Silicone Rubber. The factory is ISO 9001 certified and uses the same grade of silicone for food grade products.
- Non-Stick: Wood glue, CA, and almost any other glue you use will not stick to silicone. Peels off or wipe off easily.
- Heat Resistant: Temperature range of -60C to 230C(about 445F) This can be exceeded without significant damage.
- Non-Toxic: Unlike plastics and other types of rubber, Silicone will not off-gas contaminates at higher temperatures.
- Thick Mat: This mat is 1/8 inch thick which is more than thick enough to protect your project from dings and scratches in your workbench.
Non-Slip: The design on the back of the mat will help keep the mat from sliding around while working on top of the mat.
Don't forget your First-time Customer Discount:
10PERCENT Discount code
See our FAQ page for additional questions.(Link Here)